Pages

Saturday 17 November 2012

A day in the life of................

..........my dog!!!!!!

So get out of my pit normally about 8.30am, although as today was SATURDAY and my aunty had stayed over, I had a reprieve until about 10.00am.  I love kipping, this is where I can usually be found......
......shhhhh it's the humans bed, they don't know I sleep here sometimes!!

Off out to say hello to the neighbours......

......well gotta keep up with the gossip.
Time for a bit of my 2nd favourite hobby (after sleeping)
Back home again, neck some grub then out to do a spot of gardening......
......it was a weed - HONEST!
Had enough of that, time for abit more of this......
......ahhhh a ball, that's more like it!

Back home for a spot of housework......
......ooohhh not a good look, that's what the human says you get when you put your snout in the cats litter tray!

Time for a bit more of this.  This is where I can be found, sleeping in the study whilst the human is at her desk working.
Off out to do a bit of stick hunting, this one will do nicely thank you very much!
That job done, it's back home for some grub and lots more of this......
......which is usually where I can be found from about 9.30pm onwards!

Note from my human: It's a dogs life hey! Hope this made you smile on this autumnal Saturday afternoon!




6 comments:

  1. What a cutie! I love the 'butter wouldn't melt' look when covered in mud. Utterly adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh so cuteee! My puppy spend most of his time asleep hehe

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I loved reading this!!
    what's his/hers name? x

    ps. new reader of yours, thank you so much for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading my blog!, I have been loving reading yours, v v jealous of your trip to the HP studio tour :0

    She is a tibetan terrier called Daisy :) (right now as I type she is fast asleep next to me ON THE SOFA snoring her head off LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your dog is adorable. I moved to London in September and I miss my dog so much! Can't wait to see him at Christmas!

    Great blog btw, really enjoying reading your posts!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thanks Sam for the lovely comments. Don't be fooled by the cute furry face, she can be a devil in a fur coat some days! Bet your dog will be pleased to see you at Christmas as well!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!